KY CCIM Scholarship Opportunities:
2018 ENDOWED SCHOLARSHIPS:
APPLICATION DEADLINE – MARCH 11, 2018 (all 3 endowed scholarships)
APPLICATION DEADLINE – OCTOBER 1, 2018 (James E. Baker, CCIM Scholarship)
Three Endowed Scholarships will be awarded this spring by Kentucky CCIM Chapter to three of its members. Due to late notice in 2017 of availability of funds for the new James E. Baker, CCIM Endowed Scholarship, the chapter will be awarding it in the spring of 2018, as well as in the fall.
The Kentucky CCIM Chapter urges all qualified applicants to complete one or all of these applications to be considered for the Frank F. Weisberg, CCIM Scholarship, Larry K. Baumgardner, CCIM Scholarship or James E. Baker, CCIM Scholarship.
All scholarships are available for CI 101 now!
Recipient will receive $1,000 to offset the cost of one of the following CCIM courses: CI 101, CI 102, CI 103, CI 104, Core Class Review (CCR) and Exam/Expenses or Jay W. Levine Leadership Development Academy.
Criteria for Scholarship Recipients:
- Named Endowed Scholarships must be made consistent with the following requirements and limitations for applicant eligibility and selection criteria:
- Applicant must be a Kentucky CCIM Chapter member.
- Scholarships awarded to students must be made to those attending accredited colleges and universities.
- Students receiving scholarship grants must express the intent to pursue a career in real estate
- Scholarships can be used to provide assistance in the form of direct payment of books and materials incurred in connection with courses provided by the CCIM Institute.
- Scholarships can be used to sponsor research intended to foster further understanding and knowledge of commercial investment real estate matters.
- Selection criteria must include financial need, academic record, and other objective, racially non-discriminatory factors. The race or employment status of applicants shall not be considered.
- Relatives of those on the scholarship selection committee are not eligible.
Applications for Download