KENTUCKY CCIM CHAPTER MEMBER BENEFITS
- Regular events give you the opportunity to meet and network with key players in the Kentucky commercial real estate market
- Outstanding speakers on a broad range of topical issues
- Regular social events including Annual Golf Scramble and Day Out at Keeneland Races
- Well over 250 members with State-wide reach and Districts in both Louisville and Lexington.
- Attend our annual Continuing Education conference where you can obtain all six hours of required Kentucky real estate continuing education at a substantial discount.
- We offer the full range of CCIM curriculum courses
- Assistance and support while obtaining the CCIM Designation
- Portfolio writing workshops
Membership Directory and Newsletter:
- Yearly directory with membership contact info circulated to the local commercial real estate industry and city and government officials
- Regular newsletter on current trends and issues
- Current website with news and information
Discounts and Benefits
- Discounts on charter events, networking and social outings
- Significant reduction on Continuing Education Classes
- Full and partial tuition scholarships to CCIM Intro and core courses
- All for $135 per year!
*Membership in a local CCIM Chapter does not in any way provide any additional rights or opportunities to use the CCIM logo, trademark or benefits.